Friday, September 30, 2011

My Hiatus

Yes, yes, I have been on a blog break... and I am finding out that is too difficult to update you on all the happenings in the past 3 weeks!  My intention, therefore, for this post, is to add some photos with a short description, and that will be it... maybe...

Mr. E with Littlest Man


Nana brought Puppy Dog ears :)


Both girls getting medicine... they aren't so good at holding it, but it looks good in this shot...


Mr. E enjoys catching frogs, or "rib-eets" as he calls them...


TW started soccer practice!


I made the girls some tutu's... sorry Pretty Girl doesn't look too happy, I'm not sure why!


We took Nana (and Littlest Man) to the air museum!


After he lost his belly button plug, Littlest Man got his very first real bath :)


TW caused an accident involving Berry... Nana looks suitably concerned...


Here is Berry, two black eyes, and a band aid to cover her 3 stitches!!!



We took Nana to Mobile, AL (for the Toys R Us... long story, but it involves Lego Mini Figures).  We stopped at this gas station/cafe place to feed the baby... TW loved the train :)


This is our reminder of the terrible influence our LR, Arkansas friends have on our children (P.S.  Love you B Family)!!!


We did go up and visit Gramps and Grammy... see there is Grammy's foot in the lower left hand corner :)


I finished a quilt (and mailed it) for a little knight, due at the end of the year :)


J turned on the sprinklers in the backyard for the kids :)


Hmm, thought I included more baby pictures, guess not... well, I have successfully completed my mission of just labeling pictures... hopefully next weeks post will be a tad bit more... informative!!!

In Other News:  Mr. E has a fever today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment