Saturday, April 28, 2012

Book Review


        So, before we moved, I read a free book from Bethany House so that I could review it.  It is called In Too Deep (The Kincaid Brides) by Mary Connealy.  Let me start off with the plus side:  I enjoyed reading it... but then again, as long as the story is easy to follow, the characters are interesting, and the book is "clean", I'm a pretty easy sell!  Now, the minus side (which isn't really fair, but anyway)... When I opted to review this book, I didn't realize it was the 2nd book in the series.  So, I spent the first few chapters pretty confused, because, apparently, it picks up right where book 1 ended.  And, apparently, I had not read book 1!  This book did not go back and review certain facts so I was a tad lost for a while, but I caught on and made up my own stories where necessary :)  Another minus... Like most Christian Romance stories, you basically know the end result, so, in that way, this book was fairly predictable, but it was fun to read the journey anyway... and I am actually a little intrigued as to what will happen in the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment