Sunday, December 16, 2012

Book Review

Hello Friends.  I have another book review for you.  Again, Bethany House, graciously sent me a free book to read, just so I could tell you about it!  My most recent read is called Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden.  Let me start by saying, I'm not a very picky fiction reader (as long as the book is "clean", I hate having to read over prolific cursing and sex) and this book did not disappoint.  I must admit, it took me a good 100 pages or so to really get into the book.  Things did not grasp me immediately, but I trudged on.  After that magic 100 pages though, either I was able to focus more, or my interest was sparked enough to keep me going.  I even stayed up late to finish one section that was particularly... intriguing :)  So, if you like a light period, suspense novel, with some romance thrown in, here you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment