Thursday, June 21, 2012

Caption Day

So, before I begin my caption post, just a few notes, ahem:

1)  Sorry about the red eye, I was too lazy to correct them.

2) The girls do have more than one outfit, the pink butterfly and blue flower shirts are favorites right now and worn a lot!

3)Thank you Grammy for 3 singing cards, there has not been one argument over who gets to play with them!!!  Granted J and I have the Smurf theme song, Chuggington theme song and Cyndi Lauper running through our heads, but "this too shall pass"!

Now, without further ado!


"Excuse me!  Excuse me!  Can somebody get me out of here?"



"Look Mama, two lighthouse!"



(at our new dentist office) "Please don't make me stop playing this game to get my teeth looked at.  Oh, I go next week? Okay"


"Mama, I want celery with peanut butter, and then I want those men on it... and they are in a boat"... 



"Thank you Daddy for the chocolate nugget"



"So, if we smack this water hard enough, Mama will get wet!  1... 2..."



"Pretty Girl, did you eat the Ovaltine?"  "No"  "Are you sure?"  "Yes"  


"I wonder why Smaug is still up and chattering, he's usually asleep by now... oh, Mr. E has given him toys"


J: "I'm saving this for the picture montage at her wedding."


"Mama, Mama, airplane" (it's a tractor, FYI)


"Neighhhhh, Neighhhhh, clop clop clop"


J: "My favorite chips... you drove to every Dollar Store in town and found them for me... what a lucky Father I am" :)


"Hmm, this ground is rubbery and smells a bit like tires... I like it!"



"Faster, FAster, FASter... whoa... slow down, slow down, wait, I mean FASTer"


Another playground attendee:  "Yeah, you may not want to picnic there.  I checked before we ate, and there are tons of spider sacks and Black Widow Mama's"... thanks!


"I hope Mr. E likes his tractor that Daddy made and Mama painted!"


"Aren't they cute?"



"Mama, I wuv birfday cupcakes"



"Hey look, a camera"



"Yeah, so the dentist office is cool, just like me"




"Finally, some water I can play in"


"Finally, some water we can all play in"

In Other News:  We survived the triplets third birthday :)  I think that 3 three year olds should qualify as a nine year old... maybe not, but it's a nice thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment