Saturday, January 19, 2013

Forever Ago

I know it has been a long time since I posted!  We went through a round of sickness, started school up, have been playing outside a lot (nice weather) and have been working on our house purchase.  All of this has made me super tired, so during nap times, I haven't even worked on my quilts (gasp), but have finished up school with Morgan and gone for a rest :)  Granted, I have been snoring at night (so J says), which I think is waking me up... that's my excuse anyway (and no, Mom, I am not pregnant) ;p

So, here are some pictures of the past month!!!


Sick Littlest Man :(

This fell out of the drier and attacked me!


Pretty Girl was the cook/waitress :)


Mamie-Girl!

I trapped this all by myself (huh)... J took it outside for me...


The triplets and I had our teeth cleaned :D


The girls started speech therapy (they talk with their tongues, especially Berry)... the rest of us wait while they go in one at a time!



Smaug was still sick, and apparently, did not want to sleep in his bed :)


Playing together!!!


Daddy is sooooo strong (TW is on the back)!


In Other News:  I don't have a picture, but we got Berry's hair cut (chin-length)... it looks soooo cute, she looks like a "grown up" girl rather than my little fun loving "baby" girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment