Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Have I ever mentioned that if I didn't have pictures, I honestly would not remember what happened this past week???

Berry got stuck in the top bunk... she can get up, but not down (the ladder had be knocked over)!


We have been going places to practice walking with Mama, and every trip deserves a visit to the bathroom...


Littlest Man is starting to realize he has hands and can touch things :)


Daddy brought home is official helmet... the boys tried it on... "Luke, I am your fatherrrrrr"...


Mr. E caught, ahem, was caught, by a praying mantis!  Yikes!


It was raining after nap on... Tuesday, I think, and everyone went out to play in it... in their underwear, okay, okay, Mr. E is in his birthday suit... sheesh!


We went to the commissary at 8am on Wednesday... I got the good cart... and bribed the children with breakfast in the cart (grapes, cereal, cheese)!  It was the bestest trip ever... next week S & R are coming to hang out with the 4 youngest while I shop by myself (well, I'll have Littlest Man, but...) :)


... and got TW through quickly because I promised thats if we got home on time, we could watch the Curious George Christmas special... we made it home on time :)


TW caught a frog, and made a pet out of it for the rest of the day!


It kept the kids entertained while I baked our lovely apple pie for Thanksgiving :)


The frog was allowed in the house by the small fries... but TW rescued it from under the couch and returned it to its "home" outside.


TW did a scavenger hunt in school... he had to read some clues and identify the prepositional word... his treasure was a candy!


To celebrate Thanksgiving, we watched Charlie Brown's Mayflower show, marked out how long the Mayflower was outside and made little sailing vessels :)


Isn't he cute?


Thanksgiving morning... TW tried to dress Littlest Man for me :)


Uncle M. bought a turkey fryer for the turkey this year :)


And Friday, of course, we put up our Christmas tree!!!  Littlest Man woke J. up at 6:30 (I was walking), "Daddy, I did all my chores, can we get out the tree?". :)



Littlest Man is a wee bit milk drunk!


It's raining today...


In Other News:  Littlest Man says hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment