Saturday, December 3, 2011

December!!!

Okay, so this guy is soooo adorable... and beginning to interact with things and people... like his Iowa State taggy...


... and Mama :)


The red and blue thing is a model of the heart... the graham crackers represent the right/left ventricles and atrium's... the covered marshmallows are arteries/veins.  The boys are eating extra heart pieces :)


Okay, so this new hairdo didn't stay in very long because the hair needs to be a bit longer... but super cute anyway!!!


These are the same advent snowmen that I used last year, but in a sideways "M" which TW pointed out to me.  Berry has only managed to sneak two chocolate kisses... so far...


So, we had a women's ornament exchange brunch... I volunteered to decorate a table, and then wondered what on earth I was thinking :)


Everyone loved my verse cards :)


I made a set of four yo-yo Christmas trees to exchange!


I took the girls with me (they're little women, after all).  We ended up sitting at the Happy Birthday Jesus table... complete with blowers!!!



Another table had a snow globe with a train that went around the base... the boys will be so jealous if they see this picture ;)


We saved the party horns for outside... the boys even got one a piece, guess our table decorator didn't want to take the extras home to her three boys ;p


Here is Pretty Girl snuggled in for nap with the baby... (and moose)...


Littlest Man wore his Christmas outfit today (it has Santa in a helicopter, and his bottom has Ho Ho Ho on it)... it is December!!!


In Other News:  I had to take this picture, because, for some reason, he realllllllly reminds me of my dad... Mom and Sister Dear, you see it too, right???




2 comments:

  1. Yes we see it too. You table is beautiful. I'm preparing for our banquet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see the children grow up through reading your picture blog. Wish I could sit and hold your littlest man as we visited in person.

    ReplyDelete