Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love on the Line book review

I received Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist from Bethany House in order to review it.  My book came in the mail, I took it in the van during a short road trip, got hooked, and then could not find the book.  Finally, I un-earthed my copy... pushed under the back seat, behind a baby doll.  All was well.  I found myself sneaking a chapter here and there, which is not easy to do with five kids, but I managed!  Now, I have to warn anyone who reads this, that the characters are a bit unrealistic.  I mean, the author admits that she drew inspiration for her male lead from many different (real-life) Texas Rangers, and the female lead, has a just a bit too much gumption to be believable (or maybe it's because I would not have that level of gumption).  Regardless, I loved the book and even searched out other books by Deeanne Gist (who I had not read before)!!!  I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes a little mystery, and a little good, clean "romance"!

No comments:

Post a Comment