Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Grandparent Visit

So, I could not get any pictures to load the past three times I tried... but I got all but one to load tonite, and I call that good!

So, way back, last week, TW finished his last school project for 2011... a home made stethoscope :)


Here are those bikes we got from Grandpa/ma... this was there last little foray into the house!


My kids LOVE flashlights!


My special someone can still carry these three!


We took Grandpa/ma to Fort Barrancas one morning... please note, I am in full sweater, J is in t-shirt and shorts... I think it was in the 60's somewhere :)


"Cheese"


Land ahoy!


J would not sit and act "normal" for anything!


On Thursday, J had to got to work in the morning... we went to the nature trail!  It was in the 70's and gorgeous!


He slept :)



They played... we started with rolled up cuffs!


Which progressed to no pants... I told TW he's too old to go naked anymore... so he stayed soaked...



... and eventually, Mr. E with just underwear :)



The kids all have colds, everyone is on some form of breathing treatment... sigh... at least we're not trying to do school work too!


Isn't Littlest Man "too cute" in ISU colors???


In Other News:  I tried on a pair of skinny jeans (cords, really) yesterday... Note to Self:  I DO NOT have a skinny jean body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment