Friday, May 4, 2012

Six Years Old!!!

Yesterday, TW officially turned 6!!!

On Wednesday, helped make his cake :)




On the big day, we went to the zoo... our first stop, the rhinos!




Group shot!!!


Another one!!!


It's sort of hard to see, but there is a baby monkey in here with the bigger monkey.  The triplets saw this scenario and both girls immediately began screaming "Mama, Mama, baby eat, baby eat!  Look Mama, baby eat"... very observant girls :)


After seeing the gorillas, these three showed me how gorillas walk!


Last group shot!


I gave in on my no-toy-buying-for-a-while-rule so that the birthday boy could get a stuffed flamingo (his favorite animal)... the other guys got serviceable water bottles!


And, the best gift ever (to me anyway), Daddy got to call :)  And then there was cake... can you tell TW decorated?  


TW posed for this shot by the metal elephant... he stayed still for about 3 seconds, and the camera caught it, even if it's a tad blurry!


After celebrating my first son's 6th birthday, it seems fitting to throw in a little blurb about an upcoming Facebook party hosted by the Gabby Mom's parent, Eternal Encouragement!  You can link up to the party using this very pretty button, or just go here!  I hope to make the first half of the party, I make no promises once the littles are up from nap :)


No comments:

Post a Comment