Monday, August 27, 2012

Found the camera!

Yes, Yes, I know... it's been forever... but, I lost my camera (it was under my bed, in case you were wondering)!

School:  Not much is going on... my goal is to work with The Little's every day, we have some cards to work on logic, they love it... but, apparently, I'm not needed ;)


In our Bible study, we recently talked about the Tower of Babel... TW decided to build one with dominoes and then make a silly face (I wonder who taught him that!)!



We also made a salt dough map of Upper and Lower Egypt (and the Mediterranean and Red Seas and the Nile, just in case you were wondering what all the blue was)!




I recalled last week that Smaug's birthday was coming... I've been pretty teary over it, and keep  forgetting that it's looming!  I did decide, though, that we should have macaroni and cheese (with more BBQ meatballs) for his birthday dinner, because, man, can our kids tear up some cheese pasta!!!

 

Mr. E got attacked by TW's pencil during a game of bounce on the couch with Daddy (why TW had a pencil in the first place is beyond me but it probably involved school work that should have been being done)!


We had a breakfast picnic one morning when the power went out... J took this shot because he loved the fact that Pretty Girl was crossing her legs!


I had to go shopping by myself :(  TW decided to push a cart, and Berry decided she wanted to be in it... even though this looks promising, it was not... never again!


TW has decided he wants to make the pizza's for pizza and movie night... this is what he came up with :)


Smaug knocked over one of our lamps, which broke the halo portion and dented, the already dented shade.  We got these lamps right after we got married and have done nothing with them except move them 5 times.  So, we found new shades and some spray paint and spruced them up a bit, maybe they'll stay this way another 11.5 years.  Anyway, the reason I posted this picture is because they girls have taken to calling them the Beautiful (or Pretty, depending on the girl) Light... "Daddy, may I turn on the Beautiful Light?" :)



We have had a lot of thunder, lightening and rain recently.  J took this picture outside our garage, and here it is for Grandpa Mac!




In Other News:  Hopefully I'll post sooner next time, since we have a lot of events and adventures coming up!  Oh, and Grammy, I am not ignoring your e-mail :)  We are, hopefully, doing our pictures next week (barring anyone scraping up their faces)... I'm thinking we are heading to the group shot rather than individuals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment