Saturday, April 13, 2013

A "Normal" Week

It has been a blessedly, uneventful week.  J got the fancy drywall up in the kids tub (and more, but I'll post that picture next week, after I take it).


J also tried out the pool (to "rescue" the pool vacuum)... all the kids were jealous, I was not, my big toe didn't like the water temperature!


I managed to get all the wall paper taken down in the hallway, all the windows washed (there's a face print already), all the door frames wiped down and the floor cleaned (by hand) this week!



Our lonely stove kicked the bucket this morning.  Fortunately, we ordered a new one a few days ago, but it won't be here until the end of the month.  And, I just realized I have some biscuits I need to cook... guess I'll do two at a time in the toaster :)


We have skipped school, for the most part this week, but still attended our science co-op at the zoo!


Group picture (this is the non-silly version)!


 We found some very neutral curtains for the super hot and bright dining room.  Now, we can pick whatever color walls we want, and our curtains will match :)


Yesterday was Daddy's birthday, Smaug really enjoyed his slice of Oreo Cookie pie.


One of our Arkansas friends is in town for work and came for a visit.  Mr. E was super "tickled" that Mr. C has red hair, just like him.  The way these kids acted, you'd think they didn't have their own Daddy to play with.  I do hope that we helped Mr. C not miss his own kiddos back home ;)


 I guess Smaug wasn't finished with dinner tonight, he grabbed the pan and chowed down some more after everyone else had left the table!

 

In Other News:  I have a bucket load of things to do next week, so we'll see how many picture I get in!




No comments:

Post a Comment