Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This year, I got a new outside, 3-seater swing (with a canopy) for Mother's Day. We drove all the way to Altoona to pick up the swing because our Lowe's was all out :( As a result, I did not expect to get my normal "Willow Tree" figurine... which was fine because, though I love the idea of nick-knacks, I do not like to dust them and I do not like to find nice little nooks and cranny's for them to live in. However, after church (while hurriedly putting away groceries so I could feed babies and myself), Morgan brought in a Willow Tree box and card, and Jeremy carried in another box and card. J said that I could not have my first Mother's Day with triplets without figurines to commemorate it with! The little people brought tears to my eyes, I can't believe I have four kids... and then I read J's card and the tears dried up... that man cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment