Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Catching Up

We have literally been sick for the past month.  We had one cold, minor, but it hit everyone (but Daddy)!  This cold gave everyone intermittent low grade fevers.  You know, the kind that make you cranky and miserable, but not miserable enough to just lay down, so you play, and every little conk turns into a major ordeal!  Followed by another, with stronger fevers and coughs and nose snufflies!  But, despite our bouts of not feeling good-ness, we've played a bit too (un-crankily).  We spent several soccer practices in the dirt (by "we", I mean the triplets).


Smaug just pushed around his stroller :)


This laundry basket is on wheels, it's like Smaug's own personal tea cup ride, and he LOVES it :)


I finally pulled the little cello out of the box in the girls' closet... and couldn't get the end pin out.  So, J and I dismantled it, and he shaved down the end pin holder thingy, now it slides in and out quite easily (yeah Daddy)!!!


Just a cute picture of Smaug in the clean clothes basket!


I mentioned we've been sick, right.  We ended up taking Smaug to the ER to get albuterol because there were no doctors appointments available and no one would return my call to get more medicine and he was sounding rougher and rougher.  When I called to make the follow up appointment, wouldn't you know it, they had two openings the next day.  So, I took my (by now, 4) hacking kids, and one much better sounding toddler to the doctors office!  Smaug is now on maintenance breathing treatments (following nicely in the footsteps of his siblings)!


I have this long story about this spider, but I myself am not feeling the greatest, so I'll just sum it up this way:  
"Mama, Spider!" 
"How big is it?"  
"It's bigger and bigger." 
"Let Daddy get it."  
"I'll get that spider!  EEEEK!  Let me get a baggy"  
"Just kill it"  
"It's big"  
"Don't show me.  Oh, you're showing me.  Holy Buckets!  That's huge"  
"Yeah".
 P.S.  That's a quarter :)


I didn't take this picture, but it looks like Smaug got into the candle box...


The boys got buzzed!



In Other News:  Grammy... we are (hopefully) heading to Pensacola area next Tuesday-Thursday... are you guys free for lunch at Gators on Thursday?  If not, we'll probably try to head to your house for Thanksgiving :)

Enjoy the video (if it works for you)!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment