Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 3 and Beyond

Before heading home on Day 3 of our Adventure, we headed to a different pool!  


It was nice and relaxing... but I was ready to head home ;)


Sunday morning, literally as we were walking out the door, TW found this in our kitchen... the floor is still orange :)


Monday, J had to go to work early (i.e. Daddy was not home).  I was getting breakfast and had instructed Pretty Girl and Berry to get dressed "your clothes are on the floor".  Pretty Girl came and asked if she could get a different shirt... sure, I said.  A few moments later I heard a crash and crying.  Instead of using a stool, she used the drawers as a ladder, "Mama, I fall down"...


I made these cute little pot pie pocket things (they hated them, too dry)... this is what everyone did to their pie... I'm not sure who did it first, but before long, we had 4 porcupines on our table!


TW had is first (and second) soccer practice... one practice got rained out and we were gone for the second... he loves it... so do the triplets ;)



On Friday, three of the kids had doctors appointments and then everyone but Daddy got a flu shot :(  Afterwards we drove up the Naval base (the ocean one) and saw some big ships.  I took a picture of the Coast Guard cutter because it reminded me of home.


Saturday morning I found this on the counter, my long decapitated child was finally getting his head back!  Unfortunately he now has a ginormous glue tumor on his neck... he is awaiting surgery.


TW's first soccer game of the season!  I'm not sure why they used a pink and white ball, but they did.  They lost 2 to 0, TW said "that's okay".


I found this furry creature atop a crumbled down "wall"...


Dinner after our small group meeting Sunday... these kids were LOUD!!!


In Other News:  My camera was officially empty... and then I took a new picture... oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment